EASA Part 66 Module 7
Easa Part 66 Maintenance Practices (4664 Questions)
Sample – Maintenance Practices Exams ( 40 questions 30 min),
Category A – Maintenance Practices Exams ( 72 questions 90 min),
Category B1 – Maintenance Practices Exams ( 80 questions 100 min),
Category B2 – Maintenance Practices Exams ( 60 questions 75 min),
Part 66 Module 7 Chapters
Chapter 1/20: Safety Precautions – Aircraft and Workshop (page 1.1 to 1.12).
Chapter 2/20: Workshop Practices (page 2.1 to 2.8).
Chapter 3/20: Tools (page 3.1 to 3.82).
Chapter 4/20: Avionic General Test Equipment (page 4.1 to 4.10).
Chapter 5/20: Engineering Drawing, Diagrams and Standards (page 5.1 to 530).
Chapter 6/20: Fits and Clearances (page 6.1 to 6.10).
Chapter 7/20: Electrical Wiring Interconnection system ‘EWIS’ (page 7.1 to 7.32).
Chapter 8/20: Riveting (page 8.1 to 8.20).
Chapter 9/20: Pipes and Hoses (page 9.1 to 9.18).
Chapter 10/20: Springs (page 10.1 to 10.4).
Chapter 11/20: Bearings (page 11.1 to 11.8).
Chapter 12/20: Transmissions (page 12.1 to 12.6).
Chapter 13/20: Control Cables (page 13.1 to 13.12).
Chapter 14/20: Material Handling (page 14.1 to 14.38).
Chapter 15/20: Welding, Brazing, Soldering and Bonding (page 15.1 to 15.44).
Chapter 16/20: Aircraft Weight and Balance (page 16.1 to 16.30).
Chapter 17/20: Aircraft Handling and Storage (page 17.1 to 17.30).
Chapter 18/20: Disassembly, Inspection, Repair and Assembly Techniques (page 18.1 to 18.62).
Chapter 19/20: Abnormal Events (page 19.1 to 19.8).
Chapter 20/20: Maintenance Procedures (page 20.1 to 20.12).
Part 66 Module 7 Forum
Module 7: Easa Part 66 Maintenance Practices
No topics were found here
Part 66 Module 7 Sub Modules
Safety Precautions-Aircraft and Workshop
- Aspects of safe working practices including precautions to take when working with electricity, Part 66 Module 7 gases especially oxygen, oils and chemicals. Also, instruction in the remedial action to be taken in the event of a fire or another accident with one or more of these hazards including knowledge on extinguishing agents. Part 66 Module 7
- Care of tools, control of tools, use of workshop materials;
- Dimensions, allowances and tolerances, standards of workmanship;
- Calibration of tools and equipment, calibration standards.
- Part 66 Module 7
- Common hand tool types;
- Common power tool types;
- Operation and use of precision measuring tools;
- Lubrication equipment and methods.
- Operation, function and use of electrical general test equipment;
Avionic General Test Equipment
- Operation, function and use of avionic general test equipment.
Part 66 Module 7 Engineering Drawings, Diagrams and Standards
- Drawing types and diagrams, their symbols, dimensions, tolerances and projections;
- Identifying title block information; Microfilm, microfiche and computerized presentations;
- Specification 100 of the Air Transport Association (ATA) of America;
- Aeronautical and other applicable standards including ISO, AN, MS,NAS and MIL;
- Wiring diagrams and schematic diagrams.
Part 66 Module 7 Fits and Clearances
- Drill sizes for bolt holes, classes of fits;
- Common system of fits and clearances;
- Schedule of fits and clearances for aircraft and engines;
- Limits for bow, twist and wear;
- Standard methods for checking shafts, bearings and other parts.
Electrical Cables and Connectors
- Continuity, insulation and bonding techniques and testing;
- Use of crimp tools: hand and hydraulic operated;
- Testing of crimp joints;
- Connector pin removal and insertion;
- Co-axial cables: testing and installation precautions;
- Wiring protection techniques: Cable looming and loom support, cable clamps, protective sleeving techniques including heat shrink wrapping, shielding.
- Riveted joints, rivet spacing and pitch;
- Tools used for riveting and dimpling;
- Inspection of riveted joints.
Part 66 Module 7 Pipes and Hoses
- Bending and belling/flaring aircraft pipes;
- Inspection and testing of aircraft pipes and hoses;
- Installation and clamping of pipes.
- Inspection and testing of springs.
Testing, cleaning and inspection of bearings;
Lubrication requirements of bearings;
Defects in bearings and their causes.
- Inspection of gears, backlash;
- Inspection of belts and pulleys, chains and sprockets;
- Inspection of screw jacks, lever devices, push-pull rod systems.
- Part 66 Module 7
Part 66 Module 7 Control Cables
- Swaging of end fittings;
- Inspection and testing of control cables;
- Bowden cables; aircraft flexible control systems.
- Marking out and calculation of bend allowance; Sheet metal working, including bending and forming;
- Inspection of sheet metal work.
Composite and non-metallic
- Bonding practices;
- Environmental conditions
- Inspection methods
Welding, Brazing, Soldering and Bonding
Soldering methods; inspection of soldered joints.
Welding and brazing methods;
- Inspection of welded and brazed joints;
- Bonding methods and inspection of bonded joints.
Aircraft Weight and Balance
- Centre of Gravity/Balance limits calculation: use of relevant documents;
- Preparation of aircraft for weighing; Aircraft weighing;
- Part 66 Module 7
Module 7 Aircraft Handling and Storage
- Aircraft taxiing/towing and associated safety precautions;
- jacking Aircraft , chocking, securing and associated safety precautions;
- Aircraft storage methods;
- Refueling/defueling procedures;
- De-icing/anti-icing procedures;
- Electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic ground supplies.
- Effects of environmental conditions on aircraft handling and operation.
Disassembly, Inspection, Repair and Assembly Techniques
- Types of defects and visual inspection techniques; Corrosion removal, assessment and reproduction.
- General repair methods, Structural Repair Manual; Ageing, fatigue and corrosion control programmes;
- Non destructive inspection techniques including, radiographic, eddy current, ultrasonic and boroscope methods Part 66 Module 7.
- Disassembly and re-assembly techniques.
- Trouble shooting techniques
- Inspections following lightning strikes and HIRF penetration.
- Inspections following abnormal events such as heavy landings and flight through turbulence.
Part 66 module 7 Maintenance Procedures
- Maintenance planning;
- Modification procedures; Stores procedures;
- Certification/release procedures;
- Interface with aircraft operation;
- Maintenance Inspection/Quality Control/Quality Assurance;
- Additional maintenance procedures;
- Control of life limited components.
Please support us with rating this article.